Friday 13 January 2017

digital surrealisum assignment


    I made this to show how bullying can make you feel small and make you feel like they can do what they want and you can't do anything about it. I had made Matthew and Jamie look like they were bullying Gonzo. I made Gonzo look small and that he couldn't do anything.
    I started by taking by taking pictures of each person individually with them making it look they were doing what they are going in the picture. Then I took a picture of the background, I chose that spot because it is an art room because Matthew is holding a container of paint and that might be where he got the paint. Then I put into photoshop and made Gonzo smaller and put all of the other pictures together using masks.
   I learned that it is difficult to resize people when the picture wasn't taken with the person standing in the same spot. I am satisfied with how it turned out, I would like to retake the pictures and make the bullies stand in the same spot so that it is perfect on sizing because I think Jamie is alot taller in the picture.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment