Monday 23 January 2017

album cover design

Culminating presentation


I made this album because the band is a weird punk rock band. The adjectives of this band are weird, funny, loud, bold and exciting.
I made the stick figures in the front because the band is weird. I made the typography like it is because the stencil font shows how the band is bold and exiting.
I used adobe illustrator because I was doing more drawings than images so illustrator will do better than photoshop in the things that I was doing. I started by making a yellow background. I then made the titles on the front and back. Then I did the stick figures. Then I did the song titles and lined them up against the head of the stick figure. 
I achieved what I was hoping for, I wanted it to loom exactly like this. I like it because it looks like a realistic punk album. I wish that the stick figure on the back's arms were higher up and it didn't look like a flower. But overall I am happy with how it turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment